“But if you forget to reblog Madame Zeroni, you and your family will be cursed for always and eternity.”
not even risking that shit
Jeroen Thesseling of Pestilence’s Warwick Thumb NT7 fretless
aw hot dammmmn
Dingwall Afterburner ABXXX
This week you are mine!!
I am more of a 6 string guy, but every now and then I like to get bass-y with it. Some good from a recent trip to The Twelfth Fret, Toronto:
- 1964 Fender Precision bass. Wow. Makes me want to raise about $7,000, buy this thing, and learn to play bass properly!
- '64 P-Bass
- Headstock on the ‘64 P-Bass. The logo is interesting…it’s sort of like the “transition” logo, but it’s silver instead of gold. The only other place i have seen this logo (or one much like it) is on my 1987 and 1988 American Standard Stratocasters.
- Rickenbacker 4001? 4003? 4005? 4000103u323ubr? (I know next to nothing about Ricky basses, so apologies that I cant tell you what it is!) :\
- Lefty Rickenbacker 4001? 4003? 4005? 4000103u323ubr? (I know next to nothing about Ricky basses, so apologies that I cant tell you what it is!) :\
- Jetglo Ric 4000-and-something (reprise)
- Fireglo Ric 4000-and-something (reprise)
- Hofner Union Jack bass with jetglo Ricky
- Hofner UJB (reprise)
- More Ricky! They should make a green guitar and call it the “Lime Ricky”. Just a thought.
Tangerine Pearl Bongo 6HS (rosewood neck)
Black StingRay 5H (fretless)
Rolls Burgundy Bongo 4HH
Neptune Blue Bongo 4HS
True Gold Sterling 5HS BFR (rosewood neck)
Dargie Delight II Bongo 6HH
Mayones Patriot 5 Fretless MR